Lawpac is a fully Web-Based application
Lawpac will give you an overview of your financial position at any time by.
- producing reports on income, expenditure and billing information in terms of billed, work in progress and non-billable time.
- producing accounts up to balance sheet.
- Fee analysis by category, fee earner.
Lawpac gives you control.
Lawpac will produce :-
- Trial balance, balance sheet, Income statement, cost center analysis, various listings, budgets on income expenditure and fees.
- Detailed age analysis with split of fees and disbursements up to 150 days.
- Marketing statistic’s and impact assessment tools for income like clients that have given you the most fees for a given period.
- With a single click the Legal Practice is able to tell how much is available to transfer from trust to business.
- Bank reconciliations both Trust and Business.
- Your Trust and Business accounts are kept in impeccable order and in balance on a daily basis, in accordance with the Legal Practice guidelines, which makes your audit a breeze.
Secretaries and Practitioners
Document management — ability to not only provide financial records on matters but also keep an electronic version of your physical file at the same time.
- Emails and phone calls.
- Financial records of matters, Tax invoice on demand.
- Billing and transfer from billing to accounting by one click.
- Track fees against budget.
- Determine income by category.